The upcoming Blues and Arts Festival is just around the corner! If you are an artist, fill out an application now to display your work at the Festival!
Come join the Fiesta! El Dorado Ranch Pavilion. Music, Arts, Crafts, great food and the beautiful Sea of Cortez will guarantee the perfect day!!
Even if you have already reserved your space, please complete the application and return.
$70.00 US dollars or equivalent in pesos at the time of payment.
100% of all vendor fees remain in San Felipe.
Please return attached application to
email@example.com – E: mail –
Receipt of your application and fees will reserve your booth.
What you get:
- 10×10 booth space
- 2 exhibitor passes. ($40.00 value)
- Assistance with unloading, set-up and take down.
- Drink and Food service at your booth.
- Great media coverage prior to festival.
- Each artist at the fiesta will be listed in the 9th Annual Blues and Arts Fiesta Program.
- Each artist will be included in the weekly email blast – The Blues & Arts update with a sample of your art and a short biography.
- Artist and Musician Parking Pass
- Listed on the Blues and Arts Fiesta website at www.BluesandArts.com with a link to your website (must be provided) which is even more advertising exposure.
- All booths will have a view of the stage.
What we ask of you:
- You are responsible for your own set-up and break-down.
- Your booth must be supervised 10am to 6:30pm
- Booth contents are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- You must provide your own canopy,, tables and chairs .